Online yoga honouring all body shapes, sizes & genders
All Lucyoga classes are now held online. I have three ways to access my yoga sessions, depending on what suits you best.
All live classes are offered on a sliding price scale and I openly offer the Lift Up no-cost yoga pass for ALL my online yoga options, full details at the bottom of the page.
Online Yoga: ON-DEMAND
A package of classes available on a monthly subscription. Example package
- Two full-length yoga classes suitable for mornings/daytime (75-minutes)
- Morning Yoga for Tired Bodies (15-minutes)
- Short lunchtime Reset (10-minutes)
- Evening Wind-down for Better Sleep (30-minutes)
- The Healthy Back Sequence (20-minutes)
- Refreshing Relaxation (10-minutes)
Monthly subscription packages available now!
Yoga in your pocket for just 50p a day
Online Yoga: LIVE
You can choose between:
- Weekly Yoga Club classes live on Zoom on a Monday morning 9:30 am OR as a recording sent to you by email
- Drop-in classes every other Saturday morning live on Zoom
Book your spot for Online Yoga: LIVE now
Choose a weekly Monday class paid in blocks or a drop-in class on Saturdays
Online Yoga: RECORDED
A recording of the most recent class I taught on Zoom. Recorded classes are available for 14 days from when the class was first taught.
If you’d like to have more time with the recordings, check out my monthly On-Demand package.
Buy now for £7 and use it as often as you like until the next class
Once purchased you'll receive a link to access the recording online
The 'Lift-Up' no-cost pass for Lucyoga Online Yoga: LIVE, RECORDED and ON-DEMAND.
I strive for Lucyoga to be an inclusive space for all bodies and I invite you to use the Lift-Up pass if this will enable you to access yoga.
I know it can be hard to pay for something if you’re not sure it will be right for you, or if you don’t feel you belong.
In response, I have created the Lift Up No-Cost Yoga pass. It is my hope that it will empower more people to experience the healing and reparation that yoga offers.
Some reasons why you might choose the Lift-Up pass:
- You are struggling financially or are in a precarious financial position
- You are large-bodied and haven’t felt yoga was for you
- You are black or brown bodied, Queer or Trans and feel uncomfortable being in a space where you don’t feel seen
Or there may be a totally different reason why you need support to access yoga.
Whatever the reason, I encourage you to use the Lift Up pass if it will support your wellbeing. I offer the Lift Up pass openly. No questions are asked. This is not an ‘offer’ it is there for as long as you need it.
To use the pass simply enter LIFTUP in the discount code box when purchasing the ON-DEMAND package or a RECORDED class , or choose the Lift-Up pass from the options for a LIVE class.