Online yoga honouring all body shapes, sizes & genders
All Lucyoga classes are now held online. I have three ways to access my yoga sessions, depending on what suits you best.
All live classes are offered on a sliding price scale and I openly offer the Lift Up no-cost yoga pass.
Lucyoga is a safe space for all bodies and I invite you to use the Lift-Up pass if; you are struggling financially or are in a precarious financial position; you feel that your larger body isn’t usually welcome in yoga spaces; you are black or brown bodied, Queer or Trans and feel your identity isn’t represented in yoga.
The Lift-Up pass is available for ALL my online yoga options, full details at the bottom of the page.
Online Yoga: ON-DEMAND
A package of classes available on a monthly subscription. For August 2020 I am trialling this offer and it is JUST £10 for a whole month of access to:
- Two 75-minute yoga classes suitable for mornings/daytime
- Two 75-minute yoga classes most suitable for evenings, but can be practised anytime
- Find Your Inner Fire: 70s Rock Yoga with Led Zeppelin, Cream, The Who… (45-minutes)
- The Healthy Back Sequence (20-minutes)
- Short Relaxation (10-minutes)
Buy now for £10 and get UNLIMITED ACCESS to all the above until 7 September.
The On-Demand package uses a very simple click-on-a-link system, so there is nothing to download
Online Yoga: RECORDED
A recording of the most recent class I taught on Zoom. In this class we have a good boogie to some disco tunes, and then practise some Dru Yoga classics – the Earth Sequence, Moon Sequence and Tree of Transformation.
Buy it when you wish to practice and away you go.
Buy now for £7 and use it as often as you like until 30 September
Once purchased you'll receive a link to access the recording online
Online Yoga: LIVE
You can choose between:
- Weekly classes live on Zoom on a Monday morning 9:30 am OR as a recording sent to you by email
- Drop-in classes every other Saturday morning live on Zoom
Book your spot for Online Yoga: LIVE now
Choose a weekly Monday class paid in blocks or a drop-in class on Saturdays
The 'Lift-Up' no-cost pass for Lucyoga Online Yoga: LIVE, RECORDED and ON-DEMAND.
If things are tough financially you are still very welcome to join my online classes. If you don’t see yourself represented in the yoga world you are still very welcome to join my online classes.
- This is for you if you don’t prioritise your own wellness because you are making sure everyone and everything else in your life is sorted out first.
- This is for you if things have changed and you can no longer pay for yoga classes that you have previously valued in your life.
- This is for you if yoga hasn’t seemed like the kind of thing that you should/could/would do, but you’re curious, maybe it will help?
All I ask is that you only select this if it applies to you. I am offering it on a trust basis and no questions will be asked. In solidarity.
To use the pass simply enter LIFTUPAUGUST20 when purchasing a RECORDED class or the ON-DEMAND package, or choose the Lift-Up pass from the options for a LIVE class.