Lucyoga On-Demand and On-Demand PLUS is here!
- Welcoming, friendly and supportive yoga delivered directly to you whenever and wherever you need it, 24/7
- Lucyoga On-Demand is just like my live classes. Fun and inclusive, fully instructed and all set to excellent music playlists
- Because your body and experience are unique every Lucyoga session is created to be a gentle guide through a healing yoga practice
- Keep in touch with me about your yoga practice through email, phone or my members-only Facebook group
Think of it like having Lucyoga in your pocket, ready to pull out when you need it most, for just 50p a day!
Tune in when you have that sliver of time and you know you need to do something to refill the empty cup, to soothe out the creases of stress and tease out the pains of anxiety.
Or create your own yoga routine, to suit your lifestyle and commitments.
So whether you’ve never unrolled a yoga mat in your life or you’ve been practising for years, there’s something here for you. This is Lucyoga and YOU are welcome.
If, for any reason, the On-Demand packages do not feel financially manageable, please take a look at the Lift-Up No-Cost Yoga Pass, details here.
Want to know more about my On-Demand packages and what they include? Read on…
More about the Online Yoga: ON-DEMAND package
Lucyoga On-Demand is a package of classes available on a monthly subscription and accessed via my website.
Here is the kind of thing you will get. It will change each month with new classes and short sequences to suit the time of year and what is happening in the world:
Sample Lucyoga On-Demand Monthly Package
- Two full-length yoga classes (75-minutes)*
- Morning Yoga for Tired Bodies (15-minutes)
- Short Lunchtime Reset (10-minutes)
- The Healthy Back Sequence (20-minutes)
- Relaxation (15-minutes)
*All my full-length classes are split into chapters so you can practice them in segments if this is more suitable for you.
- If you are suffering from Long Covid you might wish to only practice the Yin Yoga and Deep Relaxation chapters to create a more gentle and fatigue-friendly yoga session
- Or if you have less time and are wanting to move more, you could use the Activations and Dru Yoga sequence chapters to create a shorter more upbeat practice.
Details and guidance on how to structure your yoga practice for your specific needs using the chapters will be shared with each class.
More about the Online Yoga: ON-DEMAND PLUS
Lucyoga On-Demand PLUS is the same package of pre-recorded classes with the added bonus of FREE live classes, worth £17 per month, delivered via Zoom.
Classes are delivered bi-monthly on Saturday mornings 10 – 11:15 am.
Why choose this package?
- Having access to live classes keeps you motivated and connected to your practice. There is a sense of community and you get to see and speak to others in the class at the start and end of each session.
- By joining me live I can see and guide you gently into a practice that both soothes and challenges you.
- If you struggle to make time for yoga I strongly encourage including live classes in your package as this gives a focus and structure to your practice each month.
See my timetable for the upcoming Online Yoga: LIVE sessions. Live classes MUST be pre-booked so that you can receive the Zoom link.
I strive for Lucyoga to be an inclusive space for all bodies and I invite you to use the Lift-Up pass if this will enable you to access yoga.
I know it can be hard to pay for something if you’re not sure it will be right for you, or if you don’t feel you belong.
In response, I have created the Lift Up No-Cost Yoga pass. It is my hope that it will empower more people to experience the healing and reparation that yoga offers.
Some reasons why you might choose the Lift-Up pass:
- You are struggling financially or are in a precarious financial position
- You are large-bodied and haven’t felt yoga was for you
- You are black or brown bodied, Queer or Trans and feel uncomfortable being in a space where you don’t feel seen
Or there may be a totally different reason why you need support to access yoga.
Whatever the reason, I encourage you to use the Lift Up pass if it will support your wellbeing. I offer the Lift Up pass openly. No questions are asked. This is not an ‘offer’ it is there for as long as you need it.
To use the pass simply enter LIFTUP in the discount code box when the ON-DEMAND package.
Have more questions? Here are some answers...
How does the Lucyoga On-Demand Package work?
Once you have purchased your membership via TeamUp you will receive an email with all the details on how to access the On-Demand videos.
All videos are accessed via my website, using Vimeo. You will need a password to watch them, which you will receive via this email.
Membership is on a rolling monthly basis, but you can cancel anytime.
You will receive a new password on the 11th of each month for as long as your membership is valid.
It is VERY important that the email address you enter is correct. If you enter an incorrect email you won’t receive the instructions for accessing the package.
If you think you may have signed up using an incorrect email address please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org so I can rectify this for you.
I'm joining part way through the month, is that OK?
Of course. Membership is pro-rated if you join partway through the month and then renews on the 11th of the following month at full price.
How do I access the free live classes in the PLUS package?
The PLUS package comes with access to my Online Yoga: LIVE classes but you MUST book your place.
Your membership automatically entitles you to book for free on any of the Saturday morning classes, as long as your membership is still valid at the time the class occurs.
Book your class via the timetable and you will be sent the joining instructions for the class by email.
Can I still come to LIVE classes if I don't take the PLUS package?
Simply book and pay for your class via the timetable and you will be sent the joining instructions for the class by email.
How do I cancel my On-Demand package?
I’m sorry that you’re thinking of cancelling but totally appreciate things change, so I’ve made cancelling as easy as possible for you.
Simply go to your TeamUp account and cancel the membership. How to do that is shown here, in this handy support page: https://support.goteamup.com/en/articles/2977759-how-to-cancel-your-monthly-membership
Your membership will remain active until the end of the month you have paid for, and then after that, you won’t be charged any more.
If you have any questions about cancelling or wish me to do it for you, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com, I’m really happy to help.
I have a different question!
Please do get in touch. Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org