Coming to a class
If this is your first yoga class with me, welcome! You might also want to read my FAQs for those coming to their first session with me.
Here are a few things everyone needs to know:
- Please try to arrive a few minutes before the start of the class to minimise disruption for the other students. Please note that I may not be able to admit you to class if you are more than five minutes late.
- Please bring a yoga mat if you can. Don’t have a mat or can’t bring it? Please contact me to reserve one of the mats I store at my venues. These are very limited.
- Bring a warm jumper and socks to put on during relaxation, and a blanket and cushion if you can
- Please bring water (in a reusable bottle or cup) to the class. It is important to keep hydrated throughout your yoga practice. Hot or cold drinking water is provided free at all my venues.
- All venues have toilets that you can use to change in but please leave enough time if you need to change. Please do not leave anything valuable in toilets, corridors or ante-rooms. Please bring all your belongings into the yoga class with you.
- Please do not eat a big meal for two hours before attending a class. If you need something to keep you going, have an easily digestible snack such as a banana or a yoghurt.
- Please switch off your mobile phone
- Have fun and appreciate the opportunity to dedicate some time to yourself!
Payment and registration
Payment is taken in advance at the time of booking. If you wish to pay in cash at the class, please contact me to arrange this on email@example.com.
Participation in the class is dependent on the completion of a registration form. This is automatically completed if you use the online booking system. If you have not booked online participation in the class is at the discretion of the teacher and on completion of a paper form.
If you are completing a paper form you MUST arrive early in order to do this before the class starts.
I use the TeamUp booking system for all my yoga classes and workshops. TeamUp allows you to create and manage your own bookings, including making changes or cancelling a booking. It will also send you the details of your booking by email.
Once you have made your first booking, and subsequently registered with me and the TeamUp system, make a note of your password so you can quickly login next time you want to make, cancel or alter your bookings.
For all classes, payment is taken at the time of booking and advance payment is required to secure your place. If you have any problems at all with this please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07751520889.
Terms and conditions of payment
Pay per class
Drop-in students pay per class and are always welcome where there is available space.
If you attend without contacting me in advance please arrive to the class early to fill in the registration form, and be aware that participation in the class is subject to available space, which is filled on a first come first served basis, after advance bookings. Please note that some classes fill up ahead of time so you may not be able to join if you have not booked in advance.
Discount Class Passes
Discounts on standard class prices are offered through class passes. Five class passes are valid for three months after purchase, to give you plenty of time to use your credits. Please see the terms of your pass for further information.
Please note that buying a class pass does not guarantee your place in a class, you must bookthe classes you wish to attend, to ensure your place.
If you can no longer come to the class you have booked please login to your TeamUp account and amend or cancel your booking.
Cancellations with more than 24 hours notice will be automatically refunded (to the card you paid with or as a credit to your class pass) when you cancel via Team Up.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice then I am sorry but I cannot refund your payment or transfer the credit to another class or your Team Up account.
All class pass payments are final and I can not refund or extend class pass purchases, for any reason.