An online short course for yoga teachers
RE-RELEASED! AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL 31 MARCH 2021
This short online course takes you through the steps you need to set up a YouTube channel as a yoga teacher.
But only until 31 MARCH 2021! After that this invaluable course will no longer be available to view.
Lucy’s approach to training is a no-nonsense, simple and jargon-free journey through using digital tools.
She’s been running a successful YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/lucyogatv) for over seven years and has had tens of thousands of views on her yoga videos.
She has also trained numerous yoga teachers how to move through the fear of using technology. Her style of training is one that blends technical expertise with heart-led, soulful approaches to working online.
My mantra is 'progression not perfection'
What will you get when you purchase this short course?
- Recording of the two-hour Setting Up and Running a YouTube Channel for Yoga Teachers workshop run on Zoom on Monday 27 April 2020
- A quick overview of why having free videos publicly available may help you to increase your business revenue
- Membership of my private Facebook group, so you can ask questions and gain access to further training and information
Plus step-by-step guides on:
- Creating a new YouTube channel
- Creating a second or additional YouTube channel
- Uploading videos from a computer to your YouTube channel
- Uploading videos, or recording directly from, the YouTube smartphone app
- Editing videos using the YouTube Studio editor, adding titles, descriptions, disclaimers, tags and thumbnails
- Adding an End Screen
- Adding information Cards
- Deleting an unwanted YouTube channel
Want this step-by-step guide to starting out on YouTube?
For only £15?
OPEN NOW! Monthly Membership Mentoring Circle
- Live Q&A sessions with me twice a month via Facebook Live
- Weekly tips for digital and social media to keep you moving forward in your business
- Monthly Coffee and Chat networking sessions via Zoom to meet other yoga teachers and share experiences
- Generous discounts for my online courses, workshops and 1-1 mentoring
- Access to the Facebook group for ad-hoc questions and peer support
- Retain access to the Lucyoga online courses you’ve purchased for as long as you are a member of Mentoring Circle
The cost is only £10 per month, which means you can keep costs low but your business can thrive. Mentoring Circle is a great way to build a support structure for both you and your yoga business.
To join the Circle simply purchase your membership here and follow the instructions in your joining email.