Online Yoga and future plans for Lucyoga
Now the question is, am I slipping or am I sliding gracefully down this hill!? I’m pretty sure you can identify with the feeling of not being quite sure which it is, from one moment to the next…!
This is a bit of a bumper blog post as I have a lot to share (before I take August off to recharge) including news of in-person classes and the launch of Lucyoga Online Yoga: On-Demand! Plus if you are a yoga teacher there’s something specifically for you. Read on…
I know some of you are very keen to get back to in-person classes. So you may be pleased to hear that I am teaching in-person at Thornwood Alpaca Trekking.
There are also sessions on 6 September (book here) and 12 September (book here) but spaces are very limited.
Thornwood has worked tirelessly to create a safe, outdoor space and all the sessions will be socially distant and fully Covid-safe compliant.
Online Yoga: On-Demand
Whilst I take my August pause I have created a brand-new offering for you! Lucyoga Online Yoga: On-Demand.
For just £10 you can access four full-length yoga classes and three special, shorter sessions. Click here to buy or read on to see what this rather funky new offer entails…
Do you know someone who needs a boost? Is it you? If you are struggling financially right now I want you to still be able to access yoga this summer. If you are working in the NHS, head to toe in PPE and feeling worn down, I want you to access yoga this summer.
Whatever the reason, if you know you need a lift up then please use the code LIFTUPAUGUST20 when you purchase a recorded class or the Online Yoga: On-Demand package and there will be no cost. From my heart to yours, in solidarity.
Beyond the summer
I have been thinking a lot about the future and will continue to do so as everything shifts and changes. My current plan is that I will be:
- Carrying on with my weekly online class, which is available to join live on Mondays at 9:30 am OR via a recording that you can use whenever suits you. This resumes on 7 September and you can join now
- Continuing with Online Yoga: LIVE. These drop-in online classes will take place every other Saturday morning at 10 am. The next session is Saturday 26 September. More about this below
- Offer an on-demand yoga channel with a range of classes including Dru, Yin and Chair yoga via a monthly subscription
- Offering online yoga courses, such as Beginners Guide to Yoga and the Healthy Back Course – more on all this after the summer!
I am going to investigate options for a new, Covid-safe physical venue for my Monday morning class in Bingley, with a view to returning to in-person teaching (with live-streaming for those who are not local), possibly early next year (but who knows!?).
For now, there won’t be a return to evening classes either in-person or online.
If you would prefer to restart in-person yoga I can highly recommend Soma Wellness in Otley and Heather Yoga in Saltaire* as they are both wonderful yoga studios who have invested a lot of money and energy into creating safe spaces for classes to return. Please do support them if you are looking for physical classes.
Small business like mine, and theirs, really do value every single one of you who is able to support us.
*Subject to local lockdown. As I write this on 2 August Bradford has been put in new lockdown measures which means gyms and yoga studios have had to close.
A reminder that I will be switching off all my social media and email during August. But don’t worry you can still access my online yoga, I just won’t be responding to messages!
Well done for reading this far! I have some Omline Training workshops coming up that you might be interested in.
MONDAY, 21 SEPTEMBER 2020 FROM 13:00-15:00
Teaching Yoga Online using Zoom, Facebook and Instagram Live
THURSDAY, 8 OCTOBER 2020 FROM 13:00-15:00
Next Steps For Your Yoga YouTube Channel
MONDAY, 12 OCTOBER 2020 FROM 13:00-14:30
Data Protection (GDPR) and Teaching Yoga Online
I am also launching a monthly mentoring scheme in September/October. For just £10 per month you’ll get:
- Live Q&A sessions on digital and social media and online teaching with me twice a month via Facebook Live
- Weekly tips for digital and social media to keep you moving forward in your business
- Monthly Coffee and Chat networking sessions via Zoom to meet other yoga teachers and share experiences about all things business and digital media
- Generous discounts for my online courses, workshops and 1-1 mentoring
- Access to the Facebook group for ad-hoc questions and peer support
If you’re interested in being part of this email me (if you email in August you’ll need to be patient as I won’t reply until September!).
In peace, health and compassion