Coming to a class
If this is your first yoga class, welcome! You might want to read my blog post Tips for yoga newbies.
Here are few things everyone needs to know:
- Please try to arrive promptly to minimise disruption for the other students. Please note that you may find you can’t get in if you arrive late to some of my venues
- Please bring a yoga mat if you can. Don’t have a mat or can’t bring it? See the Classes page to check if mats are provided at the venue
- Bring a warm jumper and socks to put on during relaxation, and a blanket and cushion if you can
- Please bring water to the class. It is important to keep hydrated throughout your yoga practice
- All venues have toilets that you can use to change in but please leave enough time if you need to change. Please do not leave anything valuable in toilets, corridors or ante-rooms. You are advised to bring all your belongings into the yoga class with you
- Please do not eat a big meal for two hours before attending a class. If you need something to keep you going, have an easily digestible snack such as a banana or a yoghurt.
- Please switch off your mobile phone
- Have fun and appreciate the opportunity to dedicate some time to yourself!
Payment and registration
Payment is taken in advance at the time of booking. If you wish to pay in cash at the class, please contact me to arrange this on email@example.com
Participation in the class is dependent on the completion of a registration form. This is automatically completed if you use the online booking system. If you have not booked online participation in the class is at the discretion of the teacher and on completion of a paper form.
If you are completing a paper form you MUST arrive early in order to do this before the class starts.
Terms and conditions of payment
Pay per class
Drop-in students pay per class and are always welcome where there is available space.
If you attend without contacting me in advance please arrive to the class early to fill in the registration form, and be aware that participation in the class is subject to available space, which is filled on a first come first served basis, after advance bookings. Please note that some classes fill up in advance so you may not be able to join if you have not booked in advance.
Discount Class Passes
Discounts on standard class prices are offered through class passes. Class passes for Yoga for Runners and Yoga in Bingley are valid for three months from first use.
Please note that buying a class pass does not guarantee your place in a class, you must book the classes you wish to attend, to ensure your place.
If you can no longer come to the class you have booked please login to your TeamUp account and amend or cancel your booking.
Cancellations with more than 24 hours notice will be automatically refunded (to the card you paid with or as a credit to your class pass) when you cancel via Team Up.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice then I am sorry but I cannot refund your payment or transfer the credit to another class or your Team Up account.
All class pass payments are final and I can not refund or extend class pass purchases, for any reason.